Monday, March 29, 2010

I Have Dream...By Vijay Eswaran


The words  - I have a dream… is something that each and everyone of have used many times through out our lifetime. But those words when spoken from the young vibrant mind of Martin Luther King that hot dusty summer day still makes the small hairs at the back of my neck stand up. And he said only these words …I have a dream.

It became a landmark in American history and forever changed the nation so that it finally joined the brotherhood of man. And all he said was – I have a dream.  So was it the words or was it the silence in between the words. From whence it grew in strength, from whence it came.  So my dear readers, I am humbled by your appreciation of this blog and if can I leave one single thought with you, it is that within you lies the fount of knowledge, a treasure house of capacity and an immense stronghold of strength that one can draw upon. If one were to choose to walk in the path of silence. 

I too have a dream.


I have a dream that one day we will change the future of the human race.  These words may sound grandiose and have been echoed many times in the past by many great people. Yet, they hold true till today. 
If it is dreams that will define who we can become, then let us dream far and wide; let us dream to the dizzying heights of raising mankind to the ultimate purpose of living in harmony, in peace and in love—as envisioned by almost every philosophy and religion since beginning of time.

No comments: